Pumping unit is a kind of machinery and equipment used to extract oil, commonly known as "kowtow machine", which uses pressure to get oil out of the well. It is usually driven directly by an ordinary AC asynchronous motor, but the conditions of the downhole oil layer are particularly complicated. There are rich oil wells, poor oil wells, and thin oil wells and heavy oil wells. The constant speed application problem is obvious. If these things are aside, as far as the pumping unit oil pump itself is concerned, the gap leakage between the worn piston and the bushing is a difficult problem to solve, and the changing formation factors such as sand, wax, water, and gas in the oil Complicated conditions also have a great impact on the amount of oil drawn out per stroke. Therefore, only the frequency conversion speed regulation drive can achieve the best control. Now take Yidrive Electric ED3100 series inverter as an example.
The kowtow machine generally uses a motor to drive the reducer, the reducer drives the pulley, and then the pulley drives two heavy steel sliders. Through the reciprocating movement of the sliders, the oil container is lifted and lowered by the action of a lever. To bring the oil to the ground into the oil pipeline or oil storage tank to complete the oil pumping process.
Three, kowtow machine process requirements
1. After the kowtow machine starts to work, the walking beam swings up and down a lot. Because the weight of the walking beam itself is very heavy, there is a large inertial load during the processing.
2. The downhole environment is complex and the equipment must work well. In order to ensure efficiency, the oil output rate is increased.
3. It is required that the motor operates at low frequency and has high torque output, and at the same time can operate at high speed over frequency.
4. The frequency given signal and the actual speed of the motor have high linearity, and the load interference is small.
4. Introduction to the characteristics of ED3100 series inverters:
1. The starting torque is large. Due to the large mass of the walking beam, a larger torque is required to drive it when starting.
2. The V/F control method is adopted to ensure the smooth opening of the equipment.
3. The protection range of undervoltage and overvoltage is adjustable. For outdoor power grid fluctuations, the normal operation of the equipment can be protected without being affected.
4. Provide link standard 0～10V/0-20mA analog quantity interface, which can be compatible with most CNC system interfaces.
5. Fault output alarm, which can monitor the operation of equipment well.
6. Energy saving and high efficiency.
Five, debugging parameter settings
Since oilfield equipment needs to work continuously, two control methods of industrial frequency conversion are generally used. For industrial frequency conversion start, the interlock function is used to ensure safe production. External voltmeter, ammeter, and frequency meter can well reflect the actual equipment working condition and fault alarm The lamp can remind the staff in time when the equipment fails, and because the inertia of the walking beam is large when the piston moves, it will generate energy feedback, so it is necessary to install a braking unit and a braking resistor to ensure the equipment and the inverter Normal use. Generally, the working frequency is set at about 40HZ, which can not only ensure the normal oil output, but also save power to save resources.
Seven, concluding remarks
With its unique performance and superior cost-effectiveness, the ED3100 series inverters of Easy Drive are widely used in kowtow machines, saving a lot of resources for the exploitation of petroleum energy. The current market has received good feedback and the energy saving effect is obvious.
8. Attached picture: ED3100 scene picture at a certain site in Shengli Oilfield