Medical X-ray machine is also called X-ray diagnostic equipment or medical X-ray fluoroscope. This type of X-ray machine is suitable for medical use and is widely used in medical institutions and places to provide rapid medical diagnosis for related units.
Industry insiders pointed out that my country's medical equipment market has broad prospects, especially for X-ray machines with huge demand. On the one hand, with the deepening of my country's medical reform, the replacement of X-ray machines in primary hospitals will surely be accelerated; on the other hand, the general trend of digitalization has also promoted X-ray machines to "fly into the homes of ordinary people." According to a latest market research report, by 2016, China's medical X-ray machine market may reach 130 million U.S. dollars, and rural health hospitals and urban hospitals will jump from the old analog X-ray machine era to the digital X-ray machine era.
2. Working principle of medical X-ray machine
Medical X-ray machines are used in medical diagnosis mainly based on X-ray penetration, differential absorption, photosensitivity and fluorescence. Since X-rays are absorbed in different degrees when passing through the human body, the amount of X-rays passing through the human body is different, so that the information of the density distribution of various parts of the human body is portable, so that different densities will be displayed on the fluorescent screen or on the photographic film. shadow. According to the contrast of shades, combined with clinical manifestations, laboratory results and pathological diagnosis, it can be judged whether a certain part of the human body is normal.
3. Features of Easy Drive Inverter
1. SVC current vector control mode, V/F control mode is optional.
2. V/F curve multi-node setting, flexible configuration.
3. Static self-tuning function of motor parameters.
4. Multi-function programmable input port, programmable relay output.
5. Built-in PID regulator is convenient for customers to carry out simple closed-loop control of flow and pressure.
6. Over-current and over-voltage monitoring and protection, to maximize the protection of customers' equipment and inverters.
7. Unique adaptive control technology and unique pulse width modulation technology to optimize control performance.
8. Compact structure design, small size and reliable performance.
9. It is designed to adapt to a wide range of wide power grid changes, especially suitable for special domestic low-voltage occasions.
Fourth, the advantages of X-ray machine using frequency conversion control
Traditional X-ray machines are controlled by low-voltage electrical appliances, which have complicated circuits, high failure rates, high maintenance costs, troublesome operation and poor positioning accuracy. Through the touch screen and PLC + frequency converter control system, the automation degree of the system is effectively improved; it has the following advantages:
1. The touch screen interface is intuitive, comfortable and easy to use, and easy to operate;
2. PLC program control, stable and reliable, reducing failure;
3. The inverter has multiple protection functions to effectively protect the motor; the inverter realizes soft start and precise positioning.
4. Simplify the wiring line, make the line simple and clear, and facilitate maintenance.
5. It is convenient to upgrade later, just refresh the program.
Easy-drive MINI-S models can effectively meet the needs of customers in all aspects of use, improve the degree of equipment automation, protect the equipment, and reduce the maintenance rate of equipment. After long-term use by customers, it has been well received by customers.