In recent years, industrial washing equipment is dominated by water washing equipment. The application of frequency converters has become more and more popular. Therefore, frequency converters have brought a new technological revolution to industrial washing equipment, from the earliest non-adjustable speed semi-automatic washing machines to the use of Two two-speed motors to achieve four-speed fully automatic washing machines, and finally developed into a modern washing machine that can achieve multiple speeds with only one motor. The inverter greatly improves the stability and security of industrial washing machines.
2. Introduction to the working process of industrial washing machines
The industrial washing machine is driven by the motor to rotate the inner tank through the belt speed change, and rotates forward and backward under the action of the timing controller, which drives the water and clothes to move asynchronously, so that the water and the clothes rub and rub each other to achieve the purpose of washing. This machine adopts a three-phase asynchronous motor or a speed-adjustable motor (washing and dyeing machine) as the operating power. When the power is turned on, the power indicator light is on, and the manual and automatic start and stop of the inverter are controlled by PLC; automatic position When the running indicator light is on, the washing time is selected according to the washing process requirements, and the machine will automatically run the washing within the specified time. Generally, there are 4 processes: washing (generally the speed is about 10HZ, the load is the heaviest when the water is full), evenly distributed (the general speed is about 45HZ), the middle release (the general speed is about 80HZ), and the high release ( The general speed is around 150HZ)
Third, the technological requirements of industrial washing machines for frequency conversion
1. You can adjust the V/F curve by yourself
2. It is necessary to realize the start and stop of frequency conversion through PLC.
3. The motor is required to run at low frequency and output high torque, while being able to run at high speed.
4. Multi-stage speed control is required to control the speed of the inverter.
4. Introduction to the characteristics of ED3100 series inverters
1. The low-frequency starting torque is large, and the starting torque can reach 180% at 0.5HZ;
2. Excellent acceleration and deceleration performance, the shortest deceleration and deceleration time is 0.5S, and the highest can reach 3600S.
3. It can realize the switching of acceleration and deceleration time, the switching of multiple speeds (up to 8 speeds), and the external terminals control the start and stop.
4. The programmable relay terminal can withstand voltage AC0-250V and current 0-50MA.
5. Complete protection measures can achieve protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, input phase loss, overload, overheating, overcurrent, external terminal failure, current detection error, and more than 10 types of failures, with higher reliability.
6. The programmable relay terminal can withstand voltage AC0-250V and current 0-50MA.
5. On-site application of ED3100 series inverter
Figure 4 Frequency conversion control cabinet
6. concluding remarks
The application of ED3100 series frequency converter speed control technology of Yidrive Electric in industrial washing machines makes the control system simple, stable control efficiency, convenient equipment maintenance, greatly improves the performance of the whole machine and has excellent cost performance.