The temperature control accuracy of the brick kiln fan is low and the serious waste of electric energy is analyzed, and the kiln fan is transformed into the frequency converter technology for this problem; after the transformation, the product qualification rate is greatly improved, and the power consumption of the equipment is reduced. The economic benefits are significant.
2. Current operating status of kiln fans:
The brick factory has a total of four production lines. Each production line has a smoke exhaust fan. The temperature adjustment in the furnace uses manual adjustment of the valve opening in the exhaust pipe to control the air volume. When the kiln is running, the exhaust fan works at the rated speed; when the operator finds that the temperature in the furnace is too high, go to the site to increase the opening of the valve of the exhaust duct, otherwise the opening of the air door decreases and the temperature decreases.
3. Analysis of fan regulation flow:
The air volume control of the brick factory fan adopts the adjustment of the opening degree of the air door to adjust the air volume. The principle is that the ventilation fan is equipped with a valve and changes the air volume by changing the valve opening degree, thereby changing the working condition; the characteristic is the air volume After the valve in the air duct is closed to a proper position beyond the actual need, the air volume decreases. At this time, the static pressure of the fan increases, and the resistance of the pipe network increases, and the power of the driving motor will also increase; Adjusting the fan in this way has the following disadvantages:
1. The temperature control operation in the kiln is not convenient and the temperature control accuracy is low;
2. On-site operators have a heavy workload and require extremely high operating experience, increasing labor costs, and there are many hidden dangers in on-site operation; 3. There are many valves, a high failure rate, and a large amount of maintenance;
4. The air door interception adjustment increases the noise of the pipeline, and there is a hidden danger of damaging the pipeline and the fan;
5. Power consumption is huge.
Third, the advantages of using easy-drive GT210 inverter
1. Large starting torque, normal starting at full load;
2. High, medium and low speeds in the whole process, stable speed;
3. No stall or no flow during acceleration and deceleration;
4. Wide speed range (0-550HZ arbitrary adjustment);
5. The low-frequency starting torque is large enough to start the fan smoothly;
6. The parameter setting is simple, the default V/F can meet the production needs;
7. Install protective cover, with strong environmental adaptability;
8. The opening precision of the air door does not require more professional personnel to reduce labor costs.
Six, concluding remarks
Easydrive GT210 frequency converter has been successfully applied to the kiln fans of major brick factories. Its superior performance (large low-frequency torque, wide speed range, high steady-state accuracy, flexible and convenient operation, and full functional protection) and high reliability The performance has been well received by customers, and it fully meets the needs of the brick factory industry for ventilation technology.