The cold heading machine is a special equipment mainly used for mass production of fasteners such as nuts and bolts. Generally used to make bolts, nuts, nails, rivets and steel balls and other parts are called screw cold heading machines.
Cold heading process
(1) According to the theory of metal plastic deformation, a certain pressure is applied to the metal blank at room temperature to cause plastic deformation in the cavity, and it is molded according to the prescribed shape and size.
(2) High-quality metal materials with good "plastic deformation" must be selected, such as riveting steel, which has strict standards for chemical composition and mechanical properties.
(3) Cold forging bolts and nuts forming machines have multiple models and multiple series. The equipment has reliable performance, high efficiency and stable product quality.
(4) The product has a large forming and upsetting force, the configuration power is present, and the equipment is invested a lot at a time. Therefore, the production specifications below M24 are the most economical.
(5) It has better surface quality and higher dimensional accuracy. Because of the cold work hardening in the upsetting process, the amount of deformation should not be too large. Reduce cracking.
(6) The cold heading process is suitable for products with large batches and various specifications, so as to reduce costs.
The modern cold heading machine has been increased from the simple two-station to multi-station. At present, there are 5 moulds, 6 moulds and 6 moulds extended cold forging machines in China.
2. Working principle of cold heading machine
is to use the plasticity of metal to apply pressure or cold drawing with cold mechanics to achieve the purpose of solid metal deformation. A forging method of thickening the top of a bar or wire at room temperature. Cold heading is mainly used to make parts such as bolts, nuts, nails, rivets and steel balls. The forging material can be copper, aluminum, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and titanium alloy, etc., and the material utilization rate can reach 80-90%. Cold heading is mostly carried out on a dedicated cold heading machine, which is convenient to realize continuous, multi-station and automated production.
3. Advantages of Easydrive GT200 Series Inverter
1. Using TI's special DSP processor for high-speed motor control, it can complete complex vector calculations at high speed and accurately to achieve complete decoupling of the motor.
2. Using advanced motor model algorithm, 0.5Hz can output 150% rated torque, stable speed accuracy 0.5%, speed adjustment range 1:100.
3. Standard RS485 interface, support MODBUS communication protocol, and can communicate with host computer such as touch screen, PLC, etc.
4. Complete protection measures can protect nearly 20 kinds of faults such as overvoltage, undervoltage, input phase loss, output phase loss, overload, overheating, overcurrent, external terminal failure, communication failure, current detection error, motor tuning failure, etc. , Higher reliability.
4. the 90KW field usage of easy drive GT200 series
Using the perfect wave-by-wave current limiting function of GT200, the large inertia of the cold heading machine can be perfectly decomposed, so as to realize the smooth output of the impulse current during the cold heading of the cold heading machine, and ensure that the inverter and equipment are accelerated and decelerated in a short period of time. Continuous operation without tripping! A well-known brand inverter was successfully won on site.