Application of Easy Drive Frequency Converter on CNC Lathe
At present, the main spindle servo system of domestic CNC machine tools mainly adopts DC servo system, while some spindle servo systems adopting AC speed regulation are all dependent on imports and are expensive. Most of the AC drive systems of other asynchronous machines also use imported inverters. This article mainly introduces Drive Electric M200 series machine tool special frequency converter (speed sensorless vector frequency converter) unique performance and superior cost performance, and successful application on CNC machine tools.
2. Introduction to CNC machine tools
CNC machine tools are mechatronics products that have comprehensively applied mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, microelectronics, and information technologies in the past 30 years. They are flexible, versatile, high-precision and high-efficiency in mechanical manufacturing equipment. "Flexible" automatic production equipment, which uses digital codes to send the various operations and steps required in the processing process and the shape and size of the workpiece to the numerical control device through the control medium. The numerical control device processes and calculates the input information, and commands the control of the machine tool system With drive components, the required workpieces are automatically processed. The technical level of CNC machine tools and their percentage of metal cutting machine tool output and total ownership are one of the important indicators to measure the overall level of a country's national economic development and industrial manufacturing. In recent years, the share of CNC machine tools in Chinese enterprises has increased year by year, and it has been used more in large and medium-sized enterprises, and has been widely used in small and medium-sized enterprises and even individual enterprises.
3.CNC lathe process requirements
1. When the workpiece is processed by the CNC lathe, the feed rate is large and the processing speed is low. Due to the uneven surface of the workpiece, there is an impact load during the processing.
2. When the lathe is finishing, the feed is small. In order to ensure the processing efficiency, the processing speed is high.
3. The spindle motor is required to run at low frequency with high torque output, and at the same time it can run at high speed over frequency.
4. The frequency given signal and the actual speed of the motor have high linearity, and the load interference is small.
4. Introduction to the characteristics of M200 series machine tool special frequency converter:
1. The control method is vector control without speed feedback. The low-frequency torque characteristics meet the needs of the machine tool spindle, and the starting torque can reach 180% at 0.5HZ;
2. Excellent acceleration and deceleration performance, the shortest deceleration time is 0.5S.
3. The power range is 0.75kw～22kw, and the output frequency range is 0.0～600.0Hz, which is suitable for high-speed operation.
4. Provide link standard 0～10V/0-20mA analog quantity interface, which can be compatible with most CNC system interfaces.
5. Based on the optimization of factory parameters for machine tools, simplifying the debugging process.
With its unique performance and superior cost-effectiveness, Yidrive Electric’s M200 series of special-purpose inverters for machine tools have rapidly emerged in the application of CNC machine tools and become a powerful new force in the current market, creating more benefits for customers to the greatest extent.