The paper cutter is a traditional product, which is used to deal with the paper cutting needs in the later stage of printing. From the mechanical paper cutter to the tape-controlled paper cutter, and to the computer program control, color display, full-image operation guided visual processing and computer-assisted cutting, external programming and editing production data cutting system to make production preparation time Shorter, higher cutting precision, lower labor intensity, and safer operation.
2. Working principle:
Disk paper slitting machine is a kind of slitting machine. It is used to rewind and slit large-axis base paper into different specifications of paper for the production of napkins, facial tissues, etc. This product is equipped with ordinary paper feeding rack or with pneumatic synchronization Two types of paper feeding devices. The small roll paper slitting machine has two functions of producing perforated small roll paper and roll toilet paper, punching, winding and slitting are performed at the same time. It can be equipped with pneumatic synchronous paper feeding, inflatable shaft winding, embossing and other devices; the machine has a reasonable structure, strong winding, and flat cuts. It is the first choice for producing high-quality small roll paper.
3. Advantages of using GT210 inverter in paper cutter
1. High starting torque: using real-time control technology of magnetic flux current and torque current, 0.5Hz can provide 150% torque output capacity;
2. Smooth acceleration and deceleration control: adopt self-learning acceleration and deceleration technology, adaptively select the acceleration and deceleration time of this load, test equipment smooth acceleration and deceleration, and reduce equipment vibration, impact and wear;
3. Advanced vector control algorithm, optimized SVPWM output, low output harmonics, small motor temperature rise, V/F control mode (one drag multiple).
4. Perfect protection measures: It can realize the protection of nearly 20 kinds of faults such as overvoltage, undervoltage, input phase loss, overload, overheating, overcurrent, external terminal failure, communication failure, current detection error, etc., with high reliability.