Heating is a technology that artificially supplies heat to the room to maintain a certain temperature in the room to create suitable living or working conditions. The heating system is composed of three main parts: heat source (heat medium preparation), thermal circulation system (pipe network or heat medium transportation) and heat dissipation equipment (heat medium utilization), and it is widely used in winter in northern regions.
2. Heating system
The heating system is mainly composed of the following parts: Boiler body: including combustion equipment (reduction box, grate), heating surfaces (various pipes, drums, air preheaters, economizers), furnace body enclosure structure, etc. . Thermal system: including water treatment equipment, water distribution constant pressure system, and circulation system. Smoke and wind system: including blower, induced draft fan, flue, air duct. Coal transportation and ash removal system: including coal crushing, screening, conveying, lifting, ash removal and slag discharge equipment, etc.
The frequency converter can be used in heating equipment roughly, such as conveying, lifting, induced draft, blast, circulating water pump, etc. The blower and the induced draft fan control the pressure in the boiler furnace, and the induced air volume is adjusted accordingly with the change of the blowing volume, so that the inside of the boiler is always maintained at a certain pressure value to ensure the stability of the entire system.
3. Boiler system control requirements
1. Both induced draft and blast need to be made into two sets of starting methods, two sets of schemes of frequency conversion and soft start.
2. The induced draft fan needs to be made into an external interlock circuit, which can be controlled in two places through a switch.
3. The coal feeder and grate need to be able to realize synchronous speed regulation and separate monotony, and be equipped with fault alarm and emergency stop functions.
4. The circulating water pump is generally distributed with a water controller, which realizes constant pressure control by adjusting the PID through the feedback value of the pipeline pressure.
4. Brief introduction of the characteristics of ED3100 frequency converter in boiler system:
1. The induced draft fan and blower adopt the V/F control mode, the low-frequency torque is stable, and the shortest acceleration and deceleration time is 0.5S.
2. With the function of fine-tuning the timing belt, its function is stable and accurate.
3. The power range is 0.75kw～800KW, and the output frequency range is 0.0～400.0Hz, which can meet the needs of high-power induced draft fans and blowers.
4. Provide link standard 0-10V/0-20mA analog quantity interface, which can be connected to digital output equipment such as ammeter, voltmeter, tachometer.
5. The perfect self-protection function can protect the safe operation of motors and equipment.
6. Good PID adjustment function, realize automatic pumping and switching function through external water supply controller.
5. Actual usage:
1. The circulating water pump system is flexible in control, reliable in operation, and energy saving can reach 10%-30%.
2. The start and stop of the blower and the induced draft fan are flexible and convenient. While ensuring the air volume, reduce the frequency to about 45HZ to achieve the purpose of energy saving; and the air volume provided by the fan is continuously stable, which can increase the combustion rate of coal, achieve full utilization of resources and save energy the goal of.
3. The speed of the grate and the feeder can be adjusted synchronously, which saves labor, and ensures timely and convenient feeding, saving time and effort.
six. Concluding remarks
Easy-drive frequency converter has stable performance and high efficiency in the use of boiler system. It is famous for its energy saving. It has a good reputation in the industry, is widely used, and has a good response.
Boiler system control cabinet made of easy-drive frequency converter