As one of the pillar industries of China's industry, the automobile industry plays an extremely important role in promoting social economic construction and scientific and technological development. In recent years, the development momentum of my country's automobile industry has been strong. According to the statistics of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, the contribution rate of transportation equipment manufacturing to industrial growth in 2013 jumped to the top of 40 industrial industries for the first time. The transportation equipment manufacturing industry, which is dominated by the automobile manufacturing industry, has replaced the electronic information and communications industry and has become a veritable leader.
With the advancement of science and technology and the development of the automobile industry, especially the emergence of new materials, people have higher and higher requirements for automobiles, and the requirements for automobile sealing strips are constantly innovating and improving. The rationality of the structure, the humanization of the design, the flow and automation of the production process, the safety, environmental protection, recyclability, matching aesthetics, and diversity of the products are all the product performance that the automotive sealing strip companies need to consider.
2. The function and characteristics of automobile sealing strip
Automobile sealing strip is one of the important parts of automobiles, and one of the important parts that determine the quality of automobiles. It is widely used in car doors, windows, car bodies, seats, sunroofs, engine boxes and trunks, etc. It has important functions of waterproofing, sealing, soundproofing, dustproof, antifreezing, shock absorption, warmth and energy saving.
Automobile sealing strips are mainly made of ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber foam with good elasticity and resistance to compression deformation, aging resistance, ozone, chemical effects, and a wide temperature range (-40℃~+120℃) It is densely compounded, and contains unique metal clamps and tongue buckles, which are durable and easy to install.
3. Production process requirements of automobile sealing strip extruder
The production process of the automobile sealing strip production line: raw material conveying part → single screw extrusion part → extrusion die → shaping cooling table → traction part → cutting collection part. According to the requirements of customer feedback, the most important link of the sealing strip extruder is electrical control The working speed of the machine is synchronized.
Realized by synchronous control, uniform feeding speed and fixed heating temperature, thereby improving the consistency of extruded products; on the other hand, consistent cooling, synchronous traction, and accurate cutting and positioning can effectively ensure product quality.
1) The slave will follow the master to run at a certain speed ratio;
2) The slave can make corresponding adjustments to the slave through external analog or switch;
3) Slave machine can be adjusted fast and slow, you can fine-tune up and down;
4) After the slave is adjusted, a new ratio appears relative to the master. If the speed of the master changes, the slave follows the master, and the speed ratio remains unchanged.
4. Application scheme of easy drive frequency converter on sealing strip extruder
Easydrive frequency converter adds flexible frequency superposition function according to customer needs, provides customers with multiple solutions, and adds parameters: F5.15 one place and ten place 2 increase terminal UP/DOWN setting function.
The F5.16 unit’s place increases by 5 for the multiplication operation, multiplied by the frequency divided by the maximum frequency value. Namely A* (B÷maximum frequency)
Scheme 1. The analog quantity control scheme adopts communication synchronization and analog quantity fine-tuning (free choice of local potentiometer or external potentiometer). Workers on site can manually adjust the speed ratio of each auxiliary machine relative to the host machine according to the operating speed of each organization; Large and adjustable. After adjustment, the master and slave will run according to the new ratio, and the master will change the frequency again, and the slave will follow the new speed and keep the new ratio unchanged.
Scheme 2: The UP/DOWN control scheme adopts communication synchronization plus UP/DOWN fine-tuning, which is more accurate than analog UP/DOWN adjustment, and adopts UP/DOWN control fine-tuning, which can adopt local control, and it is also convenient for customers to use touch screen and PLC remote Control, reduce labor, convenient and fast.
5. Slave parameter setting
Debugging steps: take communication + keyboard potentiometer as an example
1. Setting parameters: master P8.00=0, slave P0.01=7, P0.04=2, P5.15=003, P5.16=55, P8.00=1...31, P8. 04=2
2. According to the above parameters, when the keyboard potentiometer is at the midpoint position, the slave machine keeps running in a ratio of 1:1 with the master machine. For example, if the master machine is 10HZ, the slave machine runs at 10HZ.
3. Fine-tune the slave to 11HZ, then the master-slave ratio will change to 10:11
4. When the frequency of the master is adjusted to 20HZ, the slave runs at 22HZ and maintains a ratio of 10:11. Communication + external potentiometer setting P5.15=043 Communication + UP/DOWN setting P5.15=023