Horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge, hereinafter referred to as horizontal rotating centrifuge, is mainly used in chemical, food, mining and other industries. It can complete solid-phase dehydration, liquid-phase clarification, liquid-liquid-solid, liquid-solid-- Solid three-phase separation, particle size classification and other separation processes.
2. Working principle:
Horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge: The centrifuge consists of two rotors, one is called a drum, and the other is a screw unloader (referred to as screw). When the drum rotates at high speed, the slurry in the drum rotates with the drum and is subjected to centrifugal force. This centrifugal force is many times larger than gravity, so the solid particles will be separated from the liquid and settled from the axis of the centrifuge drum. On the inner wall of the drum, the screw unloader located in the drum rotates at a speed lower than that of the drum and pushes the deposited solid particles to the slag outlet. The differential speed between the outer drum and the screw unloader depends on the differential speed The transmission ratio and speed of the converter.
3. Inverter application
In this system, each centrifuge is controlled by two easy-drive CV3100 inverters, CV3100-18.5KW drives the drum motor, CV3100-11KW drives the spiral motor, and both inverters are controlled by touch screen communication at the same time, including start And the given frequency, it should be noted that at this time, the two buses need to be combined together, and the 11KW inverter does not need to provide AC power to it, because the drum motor rotates faster than the spiral motor, it will drive it to run, and it is in power generation. Status, so that the 11KW inverter skips the voltage fault.
4. Advantages of using CV3100 frequency converter in decanter centrifuge
1. V/F control mode (one drag multiple) A. Advanced vector control algorithm, optimized SVPWM output, low output harmonics and low motor temperature rise. B. Realize optimal energy-saving operation through motor parameter detection.
2. High low-frequency torque, using advanced motor model algorithm, 0.5Hz can output 150% rated torque.
3. The standard RS485 interface supports MODBUS communication protocol, and can communicate with the host computer such as touch screen, PLC and other networking.
4. Perfect protection measures: It can realize the protection of nearly 20 kinds of faults such as overvoltage, undervoltage, input phase loss, overload, overheating, overcurrent, external terminal failure, communication failure, current detection error, etc., with high reliability.
6. On-site situation
The application of frequency conversion speed regulation technology in the horizontal spinning centrifuge makes the control system simple, stable control efficiency, convenient equipment maintenance, greatly improved the performance of the mechanical equipment, and has excellent cost performance.