Engraving machine industry application case
Engraving is a combination of drilling and milling in terms of processing principle. The engraving machine has multiple data input modes as required. There are two types of computer engraving machines: laser engraving and mechanical engraving, both of which have high power and low power. Because the application range of engraving machines is very wide, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application range of various engraving machines. Low power is only suitable for making two-color boards, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts, etc. Because the power is too small, its application range is greatly affected. The high-power engraving machine can be used as a small-power engraving machine. Most suitable for large-scale cutting, embossing and carving.
Computer engraving machine consists of three parts: computer, engraving machine controller and engraving machine host. Working principle: The design and layout are carried out through the special engraving software configured in the computer, and the design and layout information is automatically transmitted to the engraving machine controller by the computer, and then the controller converts the information into a stepping motor or The signal (pulse train) with power of the servo motor controls the host of the engraving machine to generate X, Y, Z three-axis engraving tool path base diameter. At the same time, the high-speed rotating engraving head on the engraving machine cuts the processing material fixed on the worktable of the host machine through the tool configured according to the processing material, and can engrave various flat or three-dimensional relief graphics and characters designed in the computer , Realize the automation of carving.
1. Stepper driver + stepper motor stepper system is currently the most used drive system on the market, the most popular is the three-phase hybrid stepper motor, accounting for more than 90% of the market share, the reason is that the price is cheap , It works well with Lei Sai high subdivision drive. But the defects are also obvious, such as: resonance, noise, increased speed, reduced torque, prone to losing steps after working for a long time, and excessive temperature rise of the motor.
2. The use of hybrid servo driver + motor hybrid servo has not been popular in China. There are many reasons for this. There are not many foreign manufacturers doing hybrid servo, and the price does not have a very big advantage compared to AC servo. Used in some special industries. Improvements include: improving high-speed performance, reducing heat generation, and reducing resonance.
3. AC servo driver + AC servo motor AC servo is used in engraving machine is still relatively small, mainly because the price is relatively high, in addition, the application of AC servo has certain requirements for the structure of the machine tool, electrical appliances, control system, and transmission system. Just like the barrel principle, the shortest board determines the amount of water in the barrel, so AC servos are generally used in high-end models. AC servo has: fast response, large torque, high speed, high precision, low heat generation, continuous long-time work, complete alarm system, etc. Disadvantages: Different equipment needs different servo parameters, and the adjustment parameters require high-level technical engineers.
Classification of engraving machine spindle:
At present, the tool spindles in the woodworking engraving machine, jade engraving machine and other engraving machine industries can be divided into two categories:
1. Air-cooled machine: A cooling fan is built into the end of the spindle terminal, and the fan is used to dissipate heat inside the spindle.
2. Water cooler: an external water pump is required to pump water. After the water enters the spindle, it flows out to the heat sink to dissipate the water, and then pumps it into the spindle to cool the spindle by circulating the water medium.
Easy-drive electric engraving machine dedicated inverter to the spindle configuration:
Woodworking Engraving Machine
tombstone engraving machine
Laser engraving machine
Advertising engraving machine
Jade carving machine
stone carving machine
Cylinder Engraving Machine
Mould Engraving Machine
Micro engraving machine
PCB circuit board engraving machine
Metal engraving machine
glass engraving machine
Mould Engraving Machine
Main application industries:
Advertising industry, craft industry, mold industry, electronics industry, construction industry, printing and packaging industry, wood industry, decoration industry, etc. Woodworking engraving machine: Woodworking engraving machine can be used in the furniture industry, furniture decoration industry, woodworking decoration industry, musical instrument industry, wooden handicraft industry, this machine is suitable for large-area plate plane carving, solid wood furniture carving, solid wood art mural carving, solid wood carving , MDF paint-free door carving, kitchen window door carving. It is a replacement product in the furniture decoration industry.
Wooden industrial products: such as sewing machine countertops, electrical cabinet panels, sports equipment, etc.
Mold industry: it can engrave various molds, wooden molds, aviation wooden molds, propellers, automobile foam molds.
Musical instrument industry: It can engrave the three-dimensional surface of musical instrument and cut its appearance.
Advertising engraving machine:
With people’s understanding and mastery of advertising engraving machines, the scope and level of application will gradually increase, such as advertising, seal industry, craft gift industry, art model industry, wood processing industry, mold industry and so on. The materials that can be processed include acrylic, two-color board, PVC, ABS board, stone, imitation stone, metal, aluminum-plastic board and other materials.
Advertising industry: engraving and cutting various signs, coordinate signs, marble, copper, fonts, fonts, various signs, trademarks and other metal materials. Handicraft industry: engraving various characters, graphics, iron artwork carvings, dials on handicrafts and souvenirs.
Mold processing: architectural models, physical models, hot stamping molds, motors, high frequency molds, micro injection molds, shoe molds, badges, embossing molds, biscuits, chocolate, candy molds.
Seal industry: It can conveniently engrave seals on horns, plastics, organic boards, wood, storage mats and other materials.
Carving supplies: Acrylic organic board, PVC board, hibiscus board, two-color board, wood board, density board, marble, fireproof board, rubber board, glass, etc.
The application scheme of the special model for the easy drive electric engraving machine is completely suitable for the on-site use of the engraving machine. The spindle starts and stops the current smoothly, and the spindle starts or stops without impact, and meets the requirements of the on-site engraving process. At present, it has been ranked in the domestic engraving machine industry. Older manufacturers are using them in large quantities and are recognized by users.